Tuesday, November 10, 2009

A few pictures to catch up with...



This is the closest thing we got to a Halloween costume this year. This is my "Disgruntled" Batman, as my friend Natalie named him. He would not wear his costume...refused to actually. So I decided it didn't need to be a battle we were going to fight.
This is from the haunted Heber Creeper ride we went on. He loved it. It was a lot of fun.
I took Blake to the zoo yesterday with some friends from our neighborhood. It was so much fun and I almost wanted to bring home the baby elephant. She is so cute with her big ears. These are all Blake's little friends from the neighborhood.

Blake and Golden
A lot of little boys: Ethan, Camden, Blake, Golden




It was a good day!!

7 comments:

mckenna said...

Let's photo shop me and my kids into the photo and pretend I was there to come along!! :)

megship said...

Hey, we went to the zoo on Monday! Seriously, I was thinking of ways to sneak the elephant out. I loved her!

I love how blake wouldn't wear his costume. Boys will be boys...sigh.

Lebo Family said...

Blake is getting so big!! He is a cutie!!

Britt said...

Cute! I love taking the kids to the zoo.
And I love the disgruntled batman. That's too funny. :) This year at the beginning of October Derek had a very stern conversation with the three boys about choosing their costumes... he emphasized that once they chose, there was no going back, that was it. It made me laugh.

Natalie said...

I don't know how Blake keeps getting cuter . . . seriously, what a great kid. Great pictures!!!!

Jamieson Family said...

hey, blake is growing up! he's a little boy. I love your bangs.

Janet said...

Blake's getting so big and his hair is so cute! Miss you so much.