Monday, October 19, 2009

Family Rules...

I found this idea off another blog....and I loved it.  I think there are things in life that are just good rules to live by.  You could custom this to fit what you feel is important.  I just used a piece of blank canvas, modge podge ( a lot of it), different scrapbook paper and letters to create this list.  I think it turned out great and now we have a daily reminder of those things that are important.  I think everyone should have a list posted like this...

3 comments:

Dana said...

Al, you're so crafty, I love it. I already made the nutter butter ghost cookies and now I'm going to have to make some family rules. Love it.

Britt said...

I love it! I'm going to try it.
I called your mom again tonight, accidentally, because her phone number is just a few digits off from one of my neighborhood friends'. ('ve done it once before!) I guess your number is permanently recorded in my brain!

Tarali said...

very cute! gosh alli, it seems like you are just creating your own nirvana